Monday, January 9, 2017

Give Space for Imperfection

I can tell the moon is in Taurus, friends. Words are just pouring from me.

It has been my experience that the Universe doesn’t usually scream or yell – it’s approach is far more subtle. We can’t hear the lessons unless we can learn to turn down the frequency of our ever-present bullshit.
I know many of you read my post yesterday about self-sabotage and repeating old patterns. Some of you admitted you were all too familiar.
But I have had a realization today as well. What if the question isn’t, “how can I avoid this?” or “how did I get back here?” what if the question is, can you let yourself be human? Can you forgive yourself? Can you allow yourself to be honest, raw, shining in all of your imperfection? 
I set my intention for 2017 to be freeing and oh, the Universe has heard my call. I feel my soul cracking open ya’ll. I almost missed the lesson, I almost forgot that knowledge is power. I almost didn’t show up for class.
I was finding myself experiencing self-judgment.  Self-flagellation. I wasn’t allowing myself space to love, accept support and honor myself exactly as I am, where I am.
Our journey will not move in a straight-forward direction. 
So then, the Universe brings us back to the knowledge that all things must balance. We have to find the line between allowing space for our humanity and knowing when we are being self-destructive.
We have to let go of outcomes. We have to accept that what will be, will be. Allow life to happen and to teach you, grow you, mold you.
Maybe it’s when we stop trying to outrun our demons that our most important growth takes place. When we stop trying to kill a part of who we are, when we feed our soul – the whole thing. When we give nod to our darkness, perhaps that is what makes way for our light to shine endlessly and brilliantly.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For Sharing the wonderful article, this post is really amazing.
    Electric bike

    ReplyDelete